Our Performing Arts Program is dedicated to children who have a passion for singing, musical theater and performing. Students are able to develop their skills in singing and acting to build stage confidence and tune performance skills. Our professional teachers educate students on key fundamentals to enhance vocal technique and creativity to prepare them for any audition they may go on.
- Broadway Style Music and Songs
- Vocal Technique
- Breathing/Posture Exercises
- Development and Exploration of Vocal Range/Flexibility/Tone/Power
- Acting Technique
- Exercises to create and develop characters
- Exercises to improve memory and concentration
- Basic Jazz Style Dance
- Broadway and Pop Style Music
- Intense Vocal Study wit Exercises
- Breathing/ Posture Exercises
- Relaxation Exercises
- Development and Strengthening of vocal range/ flexibility/tone/power
- Explore and Develop style and expression
- Audition Material and Practice
- Creative Theatre Exercises to develop believable characters
- Exercises to develop expression and emotion
- Exercises to free the imagination
- Exercises applied in improvisation
- Develop and Strengthen memory skills and concentration
The Glee Experience
An innovative and collaborative 10 week workshop for all aspiring triple threat performers. This workshop encompasses voice training, acting and dancing in a fun, positive and nurturing environment. The program will culminate with an exciting performance by all the participants.
All levels welcome.